Failure to comply with the latest emissions requirements for heavy equipment and machinery is a risk to your business and the environment. If you're looking for a partner capable of helping you meet strict new EPA standards and regulations, Carolina Cat offers a broad range of emissions solutions customized to your unique requirements. We'll help efficiently achieve and maintain compliance so you can keep costs in check, protect your reputation and assets, and extend the service life of your machines.
If you own or operate equipment manufactured by Caterpillar®, our emissions solutions can potentially help you:
- Maintain peak operating performance
- Reduce fuel and oil expenses
- Take on jobs requiring higher emissions standards
- Promote a safer and cleaner job site
- Extend the service life of your machines
Multiple Options in Cat® Emissions Solutions
Understanding and adhering to local, state, and federal emissions laws can be complicated, time-consuming, and expensive without assistance from a reliable source. At Carolina Cat, we have extensive experience working with all different types of businesses and machinery. Our knowledgeable team will partner with you to identify needs and provide emissions solutions that entirely and economically solve your problems.
Primary methods for meeting emission standards and regulations include:
- Repowers: When your in-use engine system no longer makes the grade, a Repower replacement can help bring your outdated machine up to compliance. New or remanufactured engine systems are available and may also help reduce fuel costs for increased profitability.
- Cat-Certified Rebuild Upgrade: Bring your off-highway trucks up to C-Series level with Cat Certified Rebuild Upgrades (CCRU). Primary components including the chassis, retrofit cab, and other rebuilt parts restore your machine to factory condition.
- Engine Upgrade: Our factory-trained technicians can refurbish most engines using new emissions components and parts. Your upgraded unit with meet requirements without having to replace your engine or purchase new equipment.
- Diesel Particulate and Oxidation Catalysts: We're able to lower harmful emissions from your existing engines by treating exhaust gases with additives and accessories. Diesel particulate filters result in 85% or greater engine PM reduction, while diesel oxidation catalysts can account for 85% carbon monoxide reduction.
- Additional Services: From fleet analysis and compliance planning to regulations guidance and opacity testing, we're your single source for Cat emissions solutions and services.
Your Partner for Meeting Emissions Standards and Regulations
As an authorized Cat dealer that's been in business for over 90 years, we have the knowledge and experience to help you meet your most difficult emissions challenges. Whether you own a small fleet of compact equipment or you're a commercial contractor with multiple worksites throughout the region, we offer flexible solutions designed to save you time and money. Our professional team will provide the information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Contact us for more information on Cat emissions standards solutions and to speak with a live representative.