With your My Cat® login, you can use the website for a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Monitor your entire fleet of equipment, including machines from other manufacturers, from one centralized location
- Review a machine’s service and parts history
- Check fluid analysis results
- Manage open work orders
- Request quotes and service
- Assign tasks to team members
- Schedule preventative maintenance appointments
- Verify equipment protection and warranty plans
- Access operation and maintenance manuals
- Keep track of fuel, location, events and hours on equipment subscribed to Vision Link or Cat Daily
With its long list of capabilities and centralized data, My.Cat.Com is the perfect resource for anyone whose job involves renting, buying, operating, repairing, maintaining and monitoring equipment.
How Does It Work?
My.Cat.Com is an intuitive website designed to streamline your data management. Simply use your My Cat login to sign in from any device — phone, tablet, computer, etc. The system will automatically identify what type of device you are using and adjust the information to fit the screen.
If you are using a phone, you can also download the new Cat app that allows you to access multiple Caterpillar systems like Parts.Cat.Com and My.Cat.Com with one convenient tool.
Once you’ve logged in on your device, you’ll be able to see all critical data about your fleet and make requests and updates.
How Do I Sign Up?
To get started using My.Cat.Com, follow these simple steps:
The team at Carolina Cat will verify and fully connect your account within 24 hours, and you will have limited access to the site in the interim.
If you are already a Parts.Cat.Com, Fluid Analysis (SOS) or PartStore user, you can use your Cat Connect login, and we will connect your account within 24 hours.
Contact Carolina Cat Today
At Carolina Cat, we are committed to providing you with superior products and services. My.Cat.Com is the latest offering designed to make your job easier. If you would like more information, contact us today.