I have questions about my Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC) contract. How can obtain the answers?
- You can log on to the AccountExpress website. Most of your questions should be addressed there. To create a new account or to log on using an existing account, click here.
- You can call Kevin Abernethy at (704) 731-7310. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions or obtain the answers for you.
Am I able to finance a large parts or service transaction?
- Carolina Cat has a wide range of financing options including Open Account financing (minimum balances will apply and additional collateral will be required). Contact Kevin Abernethy at (704) 731-7310.
What is a Cat AccessAccount?
- Formerly called “Cat AccessAccount”, “Cat Financial Commercial Account” is a card-less, revolving charge account that enables you to pay for parts, service and rentals at any participating Cat Dealer in the United States. Enjoy the convenience of one detailed statement and one account, no matter which Cat Dealer you do business with. Download an application now or apply online.
Can I find financing for power generation equipment?
- Absolutely! We coordinate with our Power Systems experts and the Caterpillar Power Finance experts to find the financing solution that best suits your needs.
Who can I call with questions about my Cat Financial Commercial Account or Carolina Cat Account?
- Contact Kevin Abernethy at (704) 731-7310.