Browse by Category
In order to rent equipment from the Carolina Cat Rental Store, we will require the following:
- Credit Approval
- Photo ID
- Certificate of Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 worth of coverage
Cat Heavy Equipment Rental Advantages
Maintaining a full fleet of construction equipment isn’t always in the budget. While owning equipment that you use frequently can be a big plus, there are many situations where renting construction equipment is the better way to go:
- Fulfill Your Temporary Equipment Needs: Your business can sometimes have temporary needs for specific pieces of construction equipment. Instead of refusing a job or turning customers away, you can get the Cat equipment rental you need from Carolina Cat for the duration of your job, instead of purchasing equipment you won’t use all the time.
- Fast and Easy Equipment Maintenance Included: If your maintenance and service technicians are busy, adding new equipment to your fleet can really cause a strain. When you rent construction equipment, we take care of all necessary maintenance and ensure that your equipment is ready to go as soon as you need it.
- Try It Before You Buy It: Cat equipment rentals are a great way to determine if it’s right for your business. It allows you to try out the performance, range and features before making the decision to purchase or lease. Think about trying a few different sizes and models of construction equipment to help make the perfect choice.
- Replacement Equipment Available for Breakdowns: A breakdown never comes at a convenient moment. If one of your pieces of construction equipment breaks down, you don’t have to delay or cancel your job. Simply contact a Cat rental store near you, and we can help you find a replacement bulldozer, excavator or other tool or piece of machinery.
Don’t feel forced to jump in quickly and buy an entire fleet of construction equipment right away. Take the time to compare different models and determine if you need a certain piece of equipment on a permanent or intermittent basis. We also provide rent-to-purchase options that give the benefit of equipment ownership without the need for a massive upfront cash outlay.