Pros of Renting vs. Buying New or Used
Renting heavy equipment from Carolina CAT not only helps you avoid the high upfront cost of buying but also provides you with other advantages, such as:
- Evading maintenance and storage costs
- Having a solution for short or one-time projects
- Implementing efficient lifts into your fleet to increase productivity
- Operating tested and maintained engines from our trained technicians to ensure work safety
- Receiving a temporary solution for when a machine in your current fleet breaks down
- Testing different makes and models of man lifts before buying
- Using varying controls, heights, load capacities, reaches and platforms
- Working with flexible renting terms
How You Can Implement a Genie Man Lift Rental in Your Daily Operations
When you invest in a man lift rental in Charlotte, NC, and other areas throughout the state, it will allow your crew to complete the same tasks as if you were using a standard boom lift, but with easier transportation. A towable life is perfect if you’re always on the move and switching from one jobsite to the next.
Our man lifts for rent have a hydraulic arm that you can operate in various angles of direction to reach challenging places. Move up and over objects whether you’re in the electric industry, work in a warehouse, own a construction business or fix utility units. You can use the machines for indoor and outdoor operations, as they also work well in confined areas. Use a man lift for painting, window washing, cable repairs, construction work or any other job you see fit.
Contact Us and Plan a Renting Schedule Today
We work hard to build long-lasting relationships with each of our clients. Carolina CAT provides superior service and rentals and offers the utmost value in equipment solutions. With our wide selection of quality equipment to choose from, including Skyjack and Genie man lifts, you are sure to find the aerial equipment you need.
Our experts will work with you to figure out which make and model of towable boom lifts will best suit your needs. We take into account your budget and environment and devise flexible terms that will help you stay on schedule and boost your bottom line. Reach out to us online to learn more about our rental options or let us know which machine you need.