Cat CHP solutions provide you with the following benefits:
- Completely engineered solutions from extensive power generation experience
- Reduced energy costs
- Lower emissions
- Excellent reliability
- Flexibility in support, application, engineering and design
- Modular components, supporting ease of installation and reliable operation
- Increased security and power quality, protecting your revenue stream
- After sales support, service and performance guarantees of your CHP asset
We provides Cat CHP generators and engines for use in any of the following applications:
- Manufacturing facilities including pulp and paper processing, food processing, refining and other industrial processes.
- Education, healthcare and military institutions.
- Large office and other commercial buildings including hotels, airports, malls and more.
- Municipal power generation, wastewater treatment and other facilities.
Call 1-800-277-6010 to learn more or to discuss further how CHP can save you time and money.
Landfill Gas Applications
Landfill gas is made up of about 50% methane, which is the main component of natural gas, about 50% carbon dioxide, and a small percentage of non-methane organic compounds. This gas is created when organic waste in a municipal solid waste landfill decomposes. Rather than letting the landfill gas escape into the air Cat landfill gas engines can capture and convert it to an energy source.
Cat® landfill gas generator sets are designed to:
- Extend equipment life and maintenance intervals for landfill applications
- Deliver improved performance and reliability
- Offer lower operating and maintenance costs
- Reduce environmental impact
Converting this gas helps to reduce odors and other risks that have been associated with landfill gas emissions. Also, this reduces the need for non-renewable energy resources like coal and oil and helps reduce emissions of air pollutants that contribute to local smog and acid rain. Landfill gas projects are also important in helping to reduce global climate change because they help reduce methane emissions, which is even more potent than carbon dioxide.
Call 1-800-277-6010 to learn more or to discuss further how Landfill Gas can benefit your company.