Reliable Equipment Management Solutions for Any Brand
When you partner with Carolina Cat Power Systems, you’ll have access to superior industrial engine service regardless of your equipment’s make or manufacturer. As a member of the Carolina Cat family, the region’s exclusive Cat® dealer, we have extensive expertise working with the entire Cat industrial engine product line.
We service the Caterpillar engine that powers industrial equipment for manufacturers such as Vermeer, Morbark, Bandit, McCloskey, Terex, Carlton, Altex. If there is a Cat engine inside your machine leave the service to Carolina Cat.
Our Industrial Engine Service Capabilities
As a valued Carolina Cat Power Systems customer, you’re part of one of the most powerful total support networks in the world. We set the standard for industrial engine service in each of these areas:
- Parts: Our extensive parts inventory consists of more than 1.4 million Cat products with 24/7 online ordering.
- Planned maintenance: Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance from Carolina Cat Power Systems is the best way to keep your engines on the job and maximize their life span.
- Diagnostics: We used the most technologically advanced tools and resources to detect and troubleshoot all types of engine issues.
- Emergency service: If you need an on-site engine repair, our fleet of fully equipped service trucks is ready to roll to your location 24 hours a day.
- Warranty Service: We are your authorized warranty service provider for Caterpillar industrial engines. We have long term warranty extension options to fit your needs.
All of these services come with the support of our highly-skilled, factory-trained technicians who can anticipate your needs. Our goal is to maximize your engines’ uptime, reduce operating costs and help you get the most value from your equipment.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Industrial Engine Service
Carolina Cat Power Systems operates convenient locations in Charlotte, Asheville and Greensboro to serve you. Call us today at 800-277-6010 for more information or to schedule a service appointment. You can also request assistance by filling out and submitting our online contact form.