Choose From a Wide Variety of Load Bank Rental Equipment Options
Carolina CAT offers an assortment of small, mid-size and large generator rental load banks for applications that are mission-critical in facilities ranging from hospitals and data centers to schools and manufacturing plants. Available power output capacities include:
- 100 kW
- 400 kW
- 500 kW
- 1,250 kW
- 3.3 mVA
- 6.25 mVA
Our selection includes Crestchic and ASCO Avtron models that can meet your unique power system challenges and significantly reduce the risks associated with outages.
Why Choose Carolina CAT as Your Load Bank Rental Company?
Carolina CAT has the in-house expertise to help you select the right load banks for your power generation requirements. You’ll also get:
- Late-model, low-hour, impeccably maintained equipment you can trust
- Flexible daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rental agreements that meet your needs and fit your budget
- Complete technical support, including installation and setup if needed
- Smooth, seamless renting processes and fast delivery to your facility or jobsite
- Comprehensive maintenance and repair service to keep your equipment on the job, including 24/7 emergency service
- Three convenient western North Carolina locations to serve you
Why Rent Instead of Purchase Load Banks?
Renting allows you to get equipment to fill a temporary need without making a long-term financial commitment. You’ll also avoid the costs that come with ownership, such as maintenance and storage. What’s more, renting gives you access to late-model load banks that will deliver the reliability you need to ensure the performance of your power generation equipment.
Browse Our Selection of Generator Load Banks for Rent
Take a minute to review our current inventory of generator load bank rentals. Feel free to contact us for more information and a no-obligation quote.