Dear Trusted Partner,
The World Health Organization (WHO) recently declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. We recognize the important role we play in supporting our employees and communities during this difficult and uncertain time. We are committed to the safety, well-being and success of our trusted partners and we wanted to share an update on the preparations we have taken as we continue to monitor this situation.
Supporting our Employees
- We have implemented employee quarantine policies aligned to CDC guidelines
- We have implemented business travel restrictions
- We have stepped-up our cleaning protocols in all locations
- We are providing employee education regarding preventive measures designed to limit spread
- We are providing regular updates to our employees, including regular surveys and FAQs
Supporting our Customers
- We have developed staffing contingency plans to bolster our ability to provide uninterrupted support to our customers if faced with workforce disruptions
- We are increasing our inventory of critical items to insulate our customers from any potential supply chain disruptions
- We are complying with on-site screening requirements at facilities and jobsites
- We will provide regular updates and FAQs
Helping Educate our Communities
- We realize there is fear and uncertainty surrounding the spread of COVID-19
- Novant Health has provided the following statement that we feel is valuable:
- You should have peace of mind. Most people who contract COVID-19 will have mild symptoms and will make a full recovery. The majority of infants, children and adolescents with COVID-19, who traditionally are more susceptible to severe respiratory infections, have had more mild cases of the infection and recovered within one to two weeks
- Washing your hands is the best defense. Currently, no vaccine is available to prevent COVID-19 infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid exposure to this virus. Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. And please try to stay away from touching your face. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used as an alternative, but handwashing is your best defense.
We will provide regular updates as we continue to monitor this evolving situation together. Until then, please be safe and rest assured that we are committed to standing behind our trusted partners during this difficult time.
Ed Weisiger, Jr.
Questions about your equipment payments? Contact Cat Financials Customers Relations team at 800-651-0567
To see the most recent actions we’ve taken to ensure the safety and continued support of our Trusted Partners, please visit our updates page.