Peterson Forestry Equipment
Carolina Cat is proud to offer clients new and used Peterson landscaping equipment for sale from our network of 10 locations. Peterson is one of our trusted partners and a longstanding manufacturer of quality grinders, chippers, flails and more.
New Peterson Forestry Equipment
When you’re looking to buy forestry equipment, turn to Carolina Cat and our Peterson forestry equipment. Peterson manufactures forestry and landscaping equipment for operations of any size. The company’s current lineup includes:
- Grinders: Peterson engineers its grinders for high-volume, low-cost production. Suitable for use with a wide range of materials, they will efficiently process green waste, scrap wood and more. Several exclusive innovations — such as the company’s patented up-turned rotor and proprietary bits — deliver longer service intervals and lower maintenance costs, keeping your operation productive and profitable.
- Disc chippers: Peterson disc chippers range in size and configuration, with various models capable of delivering high-volume production of large-diameter feedstock or multiple stems. Use Peterson machines to process pulpwood and biofuel. All products come equipped with a sophisticated control system that gives operators the ability to monitor engine and performance metrics, as well as make precise changes for more efficient operation.
- Drum chippers: Peterson drum chippers range from the compact 3310B, which features a small footprint transverse design that still allows for whole-log processing, to the 6300B, a powerful machine suitable for high-volume biomass producers working with anything from brush and small feedstock to logs up to 36 inches in diameter. All Peterson drum chippers offer go-anywhere performance and durability, making them a smart choice for any remote or demanding job.
- Flails: Peterson chain flail debarkers are the machine of choice for in-field chipping. Forestry crews count on them for any application requiring productivity and faster processing times. Peterson machines deliver efficient bark and branch removal with minimal fiber damage. They remain economical to run thanks to their fuel-efficient engine and drivetrain, and are easy to maintain thanks to their large access doors.
- Blower trucks: Peterson is one of a handful of companies manufacturing blower trucks and trailers for large mulching projects. The company’s machines feature an integrated feeder and high-capacity blower capable of accurately delivering a wide range of organic materials. They also include a live floor that keeps product weight evenly distributed, preventing bridging and improving vehicle handling.
- Stacking conveyors: Peterson manufactures two tracked stacking conveyors — the TS4280 and the radial TSR4280. These innovative systems combine a large hopper with an extended-width conveyor to stack materials up to 35 feet high. In a busy jobsite, a stacking conveyor can eliminate the need for a wheel loader without compromising productivity.
- Terra Select screens: Peterson is the authorized distributor for German-designed Terra Select screens in the U.S. and Canada, and carries the company’s full lineup of trommel and star products.
For more information about the current selection of Peterson forestry equipment available for sale from Carolina Cat, please contact one of our 10 locations. A sales representative would be happy to provide you with detailed specifications or arrange a demonstration at your convenience.
Carolina Cat frequently has used Peterson forestry equipment for sale. Enjoy the full benefits of Peterson machinery without breaking the bank by shopping our extensive selection of low-hour, well-maintained machines — all of which are inspected by our team of trained technicians.
Visit our Used Sales page to see current deals and request a quote.
New or used, all Peterson forestry machines reflect a commitment to integrity and innovation. Since 1981, the company has manufactured the majority of its products in its Eugene, Oregon, facility. Its industry-leading quality assurance process ensures all machines deliver on this promise with reliable performance for years to come.
Choose Peterson forestry equipment if you want a superior machine that will stand the test of time and deliver value for your organization.
At Carolina Cat, our goal has always been to match clients with equipment solutions that work for them. This can include new or used sales, renting or leasing. We also offer a variety of flexible financing options for qualified buyers. Take advantage of our exclusive programs to grow your fleet with a quality Peterson machine and accessories.
Exclusive Service Support
Regular maintenance is key to getting the most out of any piece of forestry equipment. The wear and tear incurred during forestry work means even the most advanced machines require routine preventive inspections from qualified technicians. Carolina Cat makes it easy with convenient customer support agreement (CSA) plans that help you maximize productivity while keeping expenses and downtime to a minimum.
For sales, service, and complete equipment solutions, make Carolina Cat your exclusive forestry equipment dealer for Peterson equipment in Charlotte, Asheville, Greensboro and beyond. Find a location near you to get started today.