Benefits of Renting vs. Buying a Cat Compact Track Loader
Do you need a track loader for a specific contract, or are you not ready to incur the costs of owning a large fleet? Renting is the perfect solution. When you choose a small loader rental from Carolina Cat, you get the flexibility of only paying for what you need, whether it’s for a few days or a few months. Renting also helps you eliminate the cost of storing and transporting heavy equipment. While renting isn’t for every business, it can help when you need more machines during a busy season or are on a temporarily limited budget.
Some additional benefits of a Cat compact track loader rental include:
- Zero downtime from out-of-order equipment
- Minimal use of company capital and credit
- Raising profits and expanding client network
Where Can I Find a Track Loader Rental Near Me?
If you find yourself searching for track loader rentals, now is the time to come to Carolina Cat. These machines offer unmatched versatility, traction and stability even in rugged settings. Our vast inventory means you can choose which Cat compact track loader is best for your applications.
With a temporary Cat compact track loader rental on your worksite, you can expect several advantages:
- Versatile use: Landscaping, municipal, construction and other project types rely on compact track loaders to traverse rough terrain, move materials and more due to its combability with multiple rental attachments, from forks to augers.
- Comfortable cab: Ensuring your operators stay alert is essential. Our compact track loaders for rent feature the industry’s leading sealed and pressurized cab, which also has air conditioning and a high-back and heated seat. An optional advanced display gives your operators greater awareness of their surroundings.
- Superior performance: Harsh environments, from snow-covered worksites to rough terrain, demand equipment with a robust build and exceptional performance. And our temporary compact track loader rentals offer that with a high-performance power train and independent torsion axle suspension.
More Than Renting a Cat Compact Track Loader
At Carolina Cat, we provide more than simply renting you a compact track loader. Our factory-trained technicians service and maintain every machine. We test the loaders before they end up in your hands, making sure they hit our standards of peak performance. As an authorized Cat dealer, we have all the tools and technologies to diagnose issues. If you have a problem with your Cat compact track loader, we’ll service it for you quickly to make sure you don’t lose any downtime.
We also want to make sure you get the right equipment for the job. Each of our locations has a team of knowledgeable sales representatives who are experts on our equipment. If you’re not sure which compact track loader is best for your applications, they’ll help you find the right model and any attachments you need to increase your productivity.
Rent a Compact Track Loader Near You
Approach your next worksite with the power and convenience of a temporary compact track loader rental. At Carolina Cat, our factory-trained technicians service all of our high-quality equipment and ensure it’s ready to perform at a moment’s notice.