Cat® engines give you the best in durability, performance and efficiency, providing the most valuable power for your industrial equipment. Keep your Cat engines running at their strongest with proper maintenance and repair so that your equipment keeps performing at its best.
Whether your engine drives a machine that works in construction, forestry, agriculture or compressed air applications, Carolina Cat can help maintain it with our industrial engine services for Charlotte, North Carolina, and the surrounding area. We use cutting-edge technology, certified and specially trained technicians, and convenient on-site services to deliver long-term value to our customers, making us the clear choice as your industrial engine services partner.
What Types of Services Do We Offer?
Our full suite of engine services includes:
- Minor repairs, equipment overhauls and rebuilds: From small projects to large ones, we’re committed to helping you maximize uptime and enjoy your equipment’s value to the fullest.
- Emergency services: Equipment breakdowns need to be addressed promptly to keep projects moving. That’s why Carolina Cat technicians remain available to provide service 24/7.
- Diagnostics: Our experienced service team employs advanced technology tools to identify engine issues and ensure your equipment repair is right the first time.
- Parts installation and replacement: We’re proud to carry a comprehensive selection of power generation parts to service a wide range of engine applications, including air compressors, chippers, grinders, pumps, generators and more. We also have access to more than 1.4 million parts with around-the-clock ordering capabilities.
- Warranty services: Enjoy peace of mind knowing Carolina Cat is an authorized warranty service provider for industrial engines of all sizes and types.
- Preventative maintenance and service agreements: Prolong your machine’s useful life with planned maintenance designed to stop breakdowns before they happen. We’ll guide you in creating a schedule centered around your equipment’s needs and manufacturer recommendations. Carolina Cat also offers service agreements to take the guesswork out of routine maintenance and repair.
- Remote Monitoring: Cat Connect Remote Asset Monitoring provides an additional level of assurance about the performance of your Cat industrial engine. Carolina Cat can monitor alarms and provide remote troubleshooting services for certain engine applications. The Cat Connect systems also includes a security feature with GPS location monitoring and the ability to set a geofence that will alert you if your machine is moved from your jobsite unexpectedly.
- Fluid testing: Sample oil and other fluids from essential equipment with our S.O.S. Fluid Analysis services. We can use insights from your lab reports to predict potential equipment issues and resolve them before they hamper operations.
Who Performs the Services?
Our team of experienced technicians is specially trained to repair Cat engines of all sizes, from the compact 13.7-horsepower C0.5 to the 6,598-horsepower 3616 diesel industrial unit. They combine that with our commitment to integrity and customer support to deliver you a world-class service or repair experience.
Where Can You Get Services?
For services within our facilities, bring equipment to our locations in Charlotte, Asheville or Greensboro, North Carolina. Contact our friendly staff at 800-277-1212 or via our online form for more information on assistance at your location.
Looking for Cat Industrial Engine Repair Near You?
Trust the experts at Carolina Cat for your industrial engine repair in the greater Charlotte area and throughout Western North Carolina. Our team of certified technicians offers superior support and service to keep your equipment running at peak performance. With state-of-the-art technology and unrivaled industry knowledge, we’ll bring almost 100 years of experience and a wide range of available parts to your industrial engine service and repair needs. Request more information online or get in touch with your nearest location today to learn more.